Sunday, February 05, 2017
Would you believe me if I said I always knew it was going to take this amount of time for us to grow? They say, everything happened for a reason. The journey has been long and arduous; to the world, it seems like I've forgotten - truth is I've taken a hiatus to learn to surrender.

I'm such a fighter, fighting in whatever I believed was always going to be true. Never thought I'd stop fighting. The night my door was kicked, my world fell. I had to retreat in a world of silence, renounce the world from all that I believed in, from all the pain from trying.

That night was laced in mystery. No one could fathom my thoughts. I knew my choice would save me from falling from grace any further. It would create a boundary neither of us would cross. I drew the line so clear hoping it would defy all my beliefs.

It worked well, didn't it?

Now I sit alone, learnt to stop resisting the resistance. I surrender to the unknown, to hopelessness, to the abyss of solitude.

Now, I only fear that you'll never hear of the truth, I only fear the pain I might have inflicted hunt too much, I only fear.

Unwavering faith in you, may you always be happy and well.
posted by anjeltherine at 10:29 PM |

0 Comments: