Monday, December 27, 2010
I know it'a been a while, but I need this virtual space back. I need to write in order to keep my sanity. I don't live in solitude. They'd worry if I continue to spend my nights alone staring out into space.

If you're a friend, do not worry. I'm perfectly fine. There wasn't a specific reason why I chose to lock this up in the past, and I was telling you the truth when I told you I never came back anymore. I was trying to kill my internet addiction, drown myself in dramas and focus on living my life right. This is ridiculous, I can hardly ever imagine who ever bothers to come back; this must be me being silly.

Dear N, you have been a very important friend in my life, although it's hardly obvious. I made several attempts trying to convey you my thoughts but each time I start, I stop. There's really so much that I want to share with you but I don't know where to begin. I went through a whole train of thoughts but I guess I have to be reticent. The situation is a little complex, and I'm not even sure if the ball is in my court. Therefore whatever I was going to tell you wasn't going to be substantial. Plus, it's the festive season and I want you to enjoy it. :)

Whatever happens, there's going to be sacrifice. I'm torn and I only blame myself for not being wise.
posted by anjeltherine at 1:23 AM |

0 Comments: